Agape Chiropractic & Massage Center
» About the Doctor in Lake Villa, IL
Dr. Kathleen Hufnagle
With twenty-five years in practice, Dr. Hufnagle ensures the best care around. Dr. Hufnagle graduated from The National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois with her Doctorate in Chiropractic, as well as certificates in Physiotherapy, Acupuncture and Chiropractic Sports Medicine.
Dr. Hufnagle also attended the University of Kentucky where she graduated with her Bachelor of Science degrees in Biology, Medical Technology and a minor in Chemistry.
In addition to all her schooling, Dr. Hufnagle is certified in animal chiropractic care after completing formal training approved by The American Veterinary Chiropractic Association. (AVAC)
Certified in Enzyme Nutrition and Kinesology Taping.
Please read some of the recent articles written by Dr. Hufnagle below
- All in the Family (Did you ever wonder if back pain runs in your family?)
- Carrying the Burden (Parents: Be aware what your child's backpack weighs)
- De-stress and Reenergize (Recommendations for handling some of the stress in your life)
- Hold the Purse Strings (Is the pain in your neck from your purse?)
- Wine: the Great Debate (Is wine really a big health booster?)
Every chronic degenerative disease has a nutritional tie. There is no process in the body that does not need enzymes to function. Enzyme Nutrition is a cutting edge approach of figuring out the perfect individual diet and proper enzyme supplements based on test procedures that are reliable, reproducible, and measurable. She has found that suffering patients like you have been able to be helped dramatically by proper nutrition and enzymes.